Words can create magic and I want to get lost in them for some part of each day.

May 3, 2010

Suffering from a bad case of niceness!

                                                                            
I really admire propriety and social niceties
Though they make me groan like I have appendicities

I think it is proper to bid teary Goodbye
To someone who had been a stye in your eye.

And I may have disliked but never shirked
The onerous,dreary protocol work.

I know that uttering the Truth
Is socially uncouth.
  
But sometimes I do wonder,what would ensue,if, for example,
You gave the twat sitting across the table,of your thoughts,a sample.

The fireworks and  the violent hiss!
That would follow the balloon prick.

Such idle fancy and pleasing thought
Lives not long and is soon cut short.

When I realize that being nice maybe a hard burden to bear
But other’s ill-considered views about myself I am loath to hear.

Being  compulsively nice to others is a disease
Now be nice to me everyone please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments powered by Disqus