Words can create magic and I want to get lost in them for some part of each day.

May 26, 2010

Oh rear!

                                                                          









O Venus! on your stunt risque and unabashed
The last word surely belongs to (Ogden) Nash:

"In the vanities,no one wears panities"

So now you will blaze the French Open flaunting an al-fresco derri`ere
Though we fail to understand why you should want us to forget your (elegant)game and remember your  posterior!

5 comments:

  1. Wow ! well put dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thatz coz the audience may enjoy the posterior more than the game :). Followed you from my blog zeroslashzero. Love your humorous verses !

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Shiva!your cartoons have me clutching my sides!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clutches are meant for cars not for your sides :) My pleasure u like my cartoons. You can follow us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/zeroslashzero/113982675292723?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete